Why We Have the “My love with kids “ Photo Contest?
Goodpapa launches a ”Express Love, Spread Love” campaign that aims to savetimeforkids to company our child.
The campaign is a way to bring parents together and share interesting stories about your kids. We allow all parents from all over the world to share your stories with child, and inspire others. By sharing our best shots, we can spread children's happy moments and infect people with love.
How to Join the Photo Contest?
- Make a post with your photo with child on any of the following platforms(YOUR OWN ACCOUNT): Instagram, Facebook, and hashtag #shareyourlovewithkids & tag @goodpapahome ;
- Make a post with your photo with child on our Facebook FANS PAGE, and hashtag #shareyourlovewithkids
Please notice that the competition will be ended on February 12th, 2021. So join the competition today ! Enter here>>
What are the PRIZES?
Good question! We want to help you achieve new goals, so we will be awarding the 12 winners. Here’s the breakdown:
1 winner a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
3 winners Goodpapa QXJ-100.
8 winners Goodpapa H1Pro.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Goodpapa team .
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be Feb.5th, 2021. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.