Best Electric Spin Cordless Shower Scrubber review
If you're looking for an easy to use, affordable electric scrubber for simple hopusehold usage, then this Goodpapa Electric Spin Scrubber could surely do the job! It's worth having a look for it.
ELECTRIC SPIN SCRUBBER: MAIN FEATURES
- Powerful Motor: The tile cleaner has an 84W motor and two 7.4V rechargeable batteries. Recharging time is about 2.5 hours for a 90-minute cleaning! You only need one device to audaciously clean everything with just the spin of a brush!
- Easy Storage: The cleaner comes with a free rack. Don’t waste your time on drilling a hole in your wall or in finding a space to store your grout brush and accessories! After cleaning, just hang your wet scrub brush to dry on the rack.
- Unique Accessories: It has a 24-inch long extension handle, no need to bend over your toilet to get those nasty stains. This detachable toilet cleaner’s head is flexible, so you can clean from different angles. Your package also includes 4 different brushes.
- Water Resistant: This scrubber is fully waterproof from the hinge and below. The top part, its handle, is water resistant from splashing water, so don’t immerse it in water.
- All-around Cleaner: You can use this versatile spin brush for the bathroom, different floors, car, walls, windows, glass surfaces, patio furniture, tile grout, shower, toilet, bathtub, and kitchen.
The electric spin Scrubber looks like a an electric standing broom and can be used with or without an extension. It is not heavy to pick and use on wall, but needs both hands for long time usage. It weighs 2.6 kg. The extension handle is 60 cm long so you can reach the floor and ceiling easily. The head of the scrubber can be bent to 82 degrees for ease of use and the lower part is fully waterproof for water bucket usage. It has an 84W motor and two 7.4V / 2000mAh rechargeable lithium batteries. Recharging takes about an hour and half for 2 to 3 hours for usage depending on the speed of the motor. The 84W power motor has a torque of 40kgf.cm which offers more than enough power for most household tasks.
On the scrubber body a LED Display presents the battery percentage and the speeds – you can hear/see that anyway. A button in the display works as on/1st speed/2nd speed/off. The scrubber has a metal rack and a scrubber base when on the closet. It holds the accessories together for easy reach.
The electric spin scrubber with 6 Replaceable Brush Heads, You can clean for bathroom, different floors, car, walls, windows, glass surfaces, patio furniture, tile grout, shower, toilet, bath tub and kitchen, it also cleans car tires well. Greatly meets the need for cleaning in different scenarios. The highly sealed design also makes hurricane spin scrubber resistant to splashing water and can be used under wet situation.
After cleaning the bathtub and shower wall with this scrubber several times, I must say, on the whole, I'm happy. The scrubber has enough power to complete good washing work, but it does need to put both hands firmly in place to obtain the best effect. The battery charging will last for a long time, and the ability to adjust the length means that there should be no problem with the shower laid to the ceiling for a normal height ceiling. Due to it can become a labor-saving person, a good scrubber, and therefore ultimately a wife pleaser ,I give it two thumbs up.
Leave A Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *